KMLCSV Converter is a free open source software that enables you to convert KML file to a formatted CSV file, and vice versa. This CSV file can then be uploaded into your Garmin GPS by using Garmin POI Loader, which can be downloaded for free. This allows you to easily plot all custom point of interests (POI) through Google Earth or Google Maps first before transferring them into your Garmin GPS.
You can also use KMLCSV Converter to visually map your iPhone or iPad tracking data into Google Earth (see Tutorials).
Download for FREE
|Windows||32 bit | 64 bit|
|Mac OS X||32 bit | 64 bit|
|Linux (DEB package)||32 bit | 64 bit|
|Linux (RPM package)||32 bit | 64 bit|
- Converts KML file to CSV file, and vice versa.
- Displays POIs in Google Maps.
- Organizes commonly used KML and CSV files.
- Shortcut buttons to Google Earth and Garmin POI Loader.
- Handles several character encodings.
- VERY easy to use… really.
What’s New in KMLCSV Converter 2.2.1
Here are some of the major highlights of this new release:-
- (BUG) NullPointerException when executing FileServiceImpl.getChildElement(…). This happens when user saves a placemark entered as an address instead of a specific coordinate.
- (BUG) Map does not refresh when user selects a different file.